The Windows CP (based on Windows XP) bootscreen when booting up.
Notice the following Redigera
- It has "Version 2002" added on the bootscreen.
- The "XP" text was removed.
- The image is in JPG.
- The "Microsoft Corpation" was removed from the bootscreen.
- It has the 2003 - 2008 "SVT2" logo at the top right.
- The blue thing that is moving on the Windows XP bootscreen is replaced by the beta one (the white)
- The bootscreen was styled like the original one with the XP bootscreen (saying "Microsoft Windows" instead of "Microsoft Windows XP")
- The operating system used for this computer was Windows CP (one of the hacked versions of Windows XP).
- You can notice that the beta thing has been moved around since the widescreen version was uploaded.
The rest can be found on the video on YouTube.
In the future, more notices were will be added.
Licensiering Redigera(English) This photo either belongs to the user or is uploaded with this license because laziness.
(Swedish) Fotot tillhör antingen användaren som laddade upp den eller så har fotot laddats upp med denna licens på grund av lathet.
|This template (and this notice for that matter) is used on a lot of pages:|
To avoid large-scale disruption and unnecessary server load, any changes to this template should first be tested in its sandbox, /testcases subpages or in your own user subpage. The tested changes can then be added to this page in one single edit. Please consider discussing any changes on the talk page before implementing them.
Klicka på ett datum/klockslag för att se filen som den såg ut då.
|nuvarande||mars 14, 2011 kl. 13.24||483 × 271 (8 kbyte)||8ju||widescreen|
|mars 14, 2011 kl. 13.15||480 × 360 (6 kbyte)||8ju||An bootscreen with Windows XP installed. See "Notes" for the notes. From "SVT2". == Notes == * It has "Version 2002" added on this. * The "XP" text were not on this. In the futare, more notes were will be added.|